8/9/13

7 Quick Takes

 
I got a fortune cookie without a fortune in it this week.  Lame.  Not that I believe in those things anyway, but nobody eats a fortune cookie for the taste... right?
 

Tonight... my husband and I are going on a date!  My lovely sister offered to watch Zoey so we could have a couple hours.  We're going to Adoration to get filled up a bit and then head over for some FroYo.  Sounds good, huh?  I'm terrified.  I've been a pumping crazy lady today because she'll probably starve in the two hours we're gone.  It's probably best to have like 8 ounces in the fridge and then some in the freezer.... I'm a mess.
 
 Any of  you excited for Fall?  This cooler weather has me thinking about pumpkin bread, turkey, and sweaters.  I'm ready!

 Really wants one of those shirts that says:
"Unicorns are lame... said no one ever."

Because unicorns... well... they're my favorite animal.
  
 A cute little pumpkin for Dad's cutie babe.. that's all.

Pope Francis... that man.  I love him.  My favorite Pope Francis quote this week is:

 " Let us ask the Lord for the grace of Christian endurance that gives us peace."
Seven things I'm grateful for this week:

1. My Mom's cooking.
2. Makeup to cover these bags under my eyes...
3. A beautiful sister who is awesome.
4. Corn.
5. Thunderstorms... we've had some crazy ones lately!
6. Sophie the Giraffe.
7. Rosary time.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!




1 comment:

  1. I love how you finish with a gratitude list. The Pope Francis quotes is great...love our Papa! And your date night sounds awesome. Early in our babies lives we never went out, that was a mistake. Our babies could have handled an hour for daddy and I to recharge. Good for you all for realizing the importance.

    ReplyDelete